Not all services are aimed at helping prosperous and growing companies. While most businesses are geared for growth, management sometimes has to adjust to extreme conditions of adversity. Pressure can develop from a variety of circumstances, ranging from unexpected capital demands to severe risks.
Our corporate recovery group provides assistance to companies with liquidity problems, either at the company’s own request or at the request of its bankers or other lending institutions. Our highly skilled and specialised corporate recovery and insolvency teams are trained and experienced in dealing with critical business situations; whether the action required is preventive or remedial.
- Our specialised services including:
- Reviewing business activities
- Assessing credit- worthiness
- Reviewing and monitoring problem loans
- Acting as receivers and managers, liquidators or judicial or scheme managers
- Advising on capital restructuring or reduction
- Advising on schemes of arrangement
There are threats around every corner for every business. But when things go wrong, good advice can help you to retrieve or improve your position.